Tokwa`t baboy Lugawan Recipe

, , No Comments
My Auntie Joy cooked the best Tokwa’t Baboy that I’ve ever tasted in my life. I am not saying that words because She’s my Auntie. It was really good i love the taste of it. I feel im safe since it was the cooked in our house. The one reason why I said that is because I am the kind of the hesitant to eat the Tokwa’t Baboy in the restaurants. The ingredients of this dish needs to be very cleaned and i know that in some of the restaurant they don’t clean it enough to pass my standard or other person to know to cook that tokwa`t baboy. Anyway, Tokwa’t Baboy (Beancurd and pork) is the traditional appetizer in local Filipino fast-food and full-service restaurants. Usually made it with pork ears, chewy of tofu/beancurd,the soy sauce, the pork broth, vinegar and other spices. Here are the ingredients and the procedure to cook Tokwa`t Baboy:


INGRIDIENTS:

1 Small cloves of garlic (minced)
 3 Big onions (diced)
 1 Kilo of Pork Face & Ears (cut into cubes)
 8 Pieces of Tokwa (Beancurd) 2"x2"
 1 Cup vinegar
 1 Teaspoon brown sugar
 1 Cup soy sauce
 1 Teaspoon salt

PROCEDURE:

1. In a large casserole, boil the pork with salt, lower the fire and let it simmer until the pork is tender.
2. Take the pork out and set aside.
3. Fry the tokwa in hot oil until toasted and slice to the same size as the pork.
4. In the sauce pot, mix the soy sauce, vinegar, salt, garlic and onions and heat for just few minutes.
5. Pour in mixture over pork and tokwa.

0 comments:

Post a Comment