Berry Bliss Cake Restaurant Best dessert in KalyeOnse

, , 1 comment
Add the milk to dry the pudding mix in a large sized bowl. Then beat with the wire whisk for 3 minutes until blended. Stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping. Cut cake horizontally into four layers then brush each with juice. Place the bottom layer on serving plate and the top with 3/4 cup of the mixed berries, Half of the pudding mixture. Do the same way for the middle layer. Cover the top of the cake with the cool whip and all remaining berries. Cover with foil or saran wrap. Be sure to refrigerate 5 hours or 24hours.



INGRIDIENTS:

1/4 cup orange juice
3/4 Cup cold milk
1 pkg. (4 serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
2 cups mixed raspberries and sliced strawberries
1/4 cup blackberries
1 pkg (10.75 oz.) frozen pound cake
1 1/2 cups thawed Cool Whip topping, divided

1 comment:

  1. WOW, believe me in my life I didn't see this kind of dessert recipe yet. It's look so yummy and tasty I really want to try this at my home. Also you can start baklava delivery which is very famous right now. And I am suggesting you because I have already started this business and getting very well profit.

    ReplyDelete